Tuesday, March 5, 2013

30 while 30- February Update

Yes, everything in life is in limbo right now and yes, my original list looks less and less doable as time goes by. However, there are some things from my 30 while 30 list that I can keep doing....

I AM staying on track when it comes to getting healthier- physically. This means that I'm still working on #1 and #16. See, Pinterest allows me to find all kinds of yummy recipes to try that are grain-free, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and dairy-free! Many of the foods we've been eating lately are courtesy of Pinterest! I'm also down 7.8lbs this month making my overall a 15.6lb loss since the beginning of the year... Leaving me 59.4lbs to meet my #16 goal! However, numbers aside, I've learned a lot about my body in the last month- a lot of learning has taken place. It's been exciting! Plus, I am becoming more active making the numbers not mean so much anymore! It's how I FEEL!
I've been keeping track of my journey with pictures and putting them in a special folder on my iPhone!
 
#9 has been an easy one to do, despite circumstances. Unfortunately, I cannot remember which ones I read, but I think there was about 3 of them. I hope to keep better track for March.
 
#15 began successfully in January, but was not able to happen in February due to lack of funds to purchase new cards. I hope to get some sent out in March. It was a great outreach and one that can be done at home or while traveling!
 
With a move somewhere on the horizon, some of my list will have to wait. There's no sense in waiting Scripture on the wall (or buying specific Scripture artwork) only to turn around and move it (or leave it behind!). Same thing with the investment of a Berkey water system for our family. I don't have time to make soap or candles right now, but one day....
 
Definitely not a very impressive month with my 30 while 30 list, but many other more important things were taken care of!
 
Be sure to check out my current giveaway, a Princess Modest Swimsuit!
 





 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...