Thursday, September 25, 2014

Oh the weather outside is LOVELY!

Earlier this week, the temperatures took a very fall-like feel here in Southeast Arkansas! It. Was. DELIGHTFUL!!!!
 
Nice, gentle breeze.
 
Humidity gone.
 
Sun shining.
 
It was splendid!
 
I contemplated canceling school, but knew that I needed to stick to our schedule.... so I did the next best thing...
 
We moved outside!
 
 
It totally made my 1st graders day when I suggested we do his math outside- on the trampoline. Mom?! On the trampoline?! With HIM!? Oh yea! Mom points right there!!!

 
We had the girls join us- pulling up chairs and benches- while we did Life of Fred, Science, Grammar, and individual reading time! Did I mention that it was lovely???
 
 
 
Best day of the school year so far!
 
What about you? How often do you school outside?
 
 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...