Thursday, October 9, 2014

Treating allergies with essential oils

I'm not certified. I don't hold degrees. I'm not a doctor. And I don't play one on TV.
 
But I will share that this works for us.
 
 
I love all things natural. I am not big on doctors and conventional medicine. I do use it, when necessary, but I am always trying to find ways to avoid it. Over the years I have grown in my knowledge and my remedies.
 
My latest endeavor is with essential oils. Yes, I've used a few of them for years. But I'm branching out- trying different remedies and ways to use them. Adding different oils than the "basics", too.
 
My husband has been suffering from allergies and has been taking some OTC medicine. He's such a trooper, though, because he's always willing to try my natural remedies... Probably because they usually work.
 
I mixed a few drops of lavender, lemon, and peppermint in some water- had him swish it around in his mouth- and then swallow!
 
His reaction? He said the oils were strong- nothing that prevented him from continuing, but....
 
Did it work? Yep! He was GREAT for the rest of the day.
 
TOTALLY impressed! I'll be trying using these oils topically to help my son and daughter with their allergies.
 
Do you use oils for allergies? Interested in these oils? Find more at my doTERRA page.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...