Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Clean Your Bathrooms Naturally


This is all I use to clean my bathrooms. 

Baking soda. 
White vinegar. 
Homemade cleaning spray. 

No harmful chemicals.
No toxic fumes. 

Safe.
Natural.

I sprinkle baking soda in my tubs and toilets, then I use my brush to scrub. The baking soda is a natural abrasive. I rinse with the vinegar before rinsing with water or flushing. The kids are always impressed with the baking soda/vinegar reaction. 

My homemade cleaning spray is amazing. I do clean my mirrors with it, though you don't have to. It disinfects and cleans thanks to my essential oils. It's an easy recipe to make and works in the bathroom as well as the kitchen!

You'll need a spray bottle with 1 teaspoon borax, 1/2 teaspoon washing soda (NOT baking soda), 1 teaspoon liquid castille soap, 2 cups warm water, and essential oils of choice. This last batch I did with DoTerra's On Guard. But you could use lavender, peppermint, clove, lemon, or more! I just mix it all together and get to cleaning!

And just like that... My bathrooms are clean and I can resume other, more fun things!

What do you use to clean your bathrooms?




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...