Friday, December 19, 2014

Pre-Birthday Ponderings

Tomorrow is my 32nd birthday....
 
Honestly.... I have a hard time believing I'm celebrating my thirty-second because I have a hard time believing I'm actually IN my thirties....
 
I didn't REALLY want to turn 30.... but I did. Gracefully. My family wouldn't let me hold at 29. HAHA!!!!
 
Honestly, though, the thirties haven't been that bad. And I have grown- a LOT- while 31. I started reading personal development books, seriously contemplating life/future/goals, and kinda figuring out what I wanna be when I grow up (besides a mom and wife, of course!). It's been a good year.
 
And here I am... the day before my birthday.... Lord willing, where I will turn another year older.
 
I want to grow in my walk with the Lord.
I want to impact my children for the better.
I want to control my temper- to be slow to speak, slow to anger, quick to hear. To really hear.
I want to lose weight and continue my fit journey.
I want to show my husband how much I love him- daily.
I want to live fully. With no regrets.
I want to laugh more.
I want to care less about what others think.
I want 32 to be awesome!
 
#justsaying
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...