Monday, December 22, 2014

I'm Ready To GROW My Business!!!!

2015 is ALMOST here and, OF COURSE, it's time for the New Year's Resolutions to come out! Right???
 
As you know, I am a health and fitness coach, and there are different rank advancements to it. Rank isn't everything, but rank advancement can be fun! In the Beachbody world, it means you are helping more (and more and more) people! And that's what I want to do!
 
Right now, I am "just" a coach. The next rank is Emerald, followed by Ruby, and then Diamond. It continues, but I don't want to get TOO carried away.
 
Emerald is my first step. And it just means I have two coaches under me. So I'm helping my clients PLUS I now have TWO people who are ALSO dedicated to helping end the trend of obesity and change lives! Win-win!!!
 
Business wise, that's my first goal. I'm giving myself the first three months of the year to reach it. Surely there are TWO people who want to help others lose weight, improve nutrition, or tone up EVEN WHILE doing it themselves, right? (Are you one of them???)
 
I will also be focusing on adding 2-3 new clients a month. Think about it. If I add 3 new clients a MONTH, by the end of the year I will have helped THIRTY-SIX people GET/STAY HEALTHY!
 
And if I have two coaches doing the same thing.... that could EASILY be over 100 people changing their lives for the better!
 
I'm not in this for the money. I'm in it to help others do the same thing I'm doing- lose weight, feel better, and enjoy life more! Think about how awesome you feel when your clothes fit right- when you have energy to chase your kids around the yard- when you feel good about yourself! I have the tools to help you and with the new year quickly approaching, let me help you with those fitness goals!
 
Interested in coaching? Want me to be your health and fitness coach? Let me know and we'll talk!!!
 
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...